FIND YOUR NICHE:-
Social media: It is nowadays a great distribution channel for marketing. It increases visibility by building a relationship.
Since social media is a long term campaign it needs planning, crafting, and persistence.
Before starting on social media do consider following things to find your niche:
- What separates you from your competitor?
- What makes you different?
- What is your message?
- How do you explain the difference between you and your competitor to your audience in less than 10 words?
- You should figure out the best way to communicate your businees.
- Do you have a team or you are doing it alone? If alone do you have sufficient time to do it regularly?
- You should have a budget for crating content.
- You shoud have skills to create contents and capability to do it consistently.
After analysing above points chose the best resource (time, money, skills) and medium (vedio, content, news) , then start planning a strategy.
Develop a content plan:
- Do research on keywords that people want to see.
- Do research on when those particular keywords people search most, i.e, keywords trend.
- Make a list of annual events like holiday events, industrial events etc
- Beware of isolated trends
- Search trends on google.com/trends/hottrends
Build a content plan:
- You should organise by month and add content to trending months.
- Add reccuring annual content
- You must have a plan for optimal distribution channel such as, youtube, twitter, facebook
Some important points:
- Be flexible isolated trends and get ahead of trends
- you should close your topic when a trend’s done and
- Complete your social media profile, i,e, add url of the site, add an address, description, location.
Hope you like the Blog!!
See you soon in our next blog…